What is the Fund for Excellence?
The Holy Spirit Episcopal School development and advancement office offers parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty and staff, past parents and friends the opportunity to support and be involved in activities at Holy Spirit.
The development and advancement office is responsible for coordinating fundraising projects for the school including annual giving to the Fund for Excellence, gifts-in-kind, designated gifts, capital campaigns, and gifts to the endowment.
The development office also supports alumni relations, marketing, special events, (including the annual community Auction) and advertising for the school and connects Holy Spirit to the community through the newsletter and public relations.
Parents' involvement in the school is important, and we invite you to support the Fund For Excellence campaign, committed to enhancing our children’s educational experience by:
- Building positive school spirit;
- Nurturing parent‐to‐teacher and parent‐to‐school communication;
- Helping parents to improve their parenting skills;
- Helping with special classroom and administrative needs on a volunteer basis; and
- Raising funds in conjunction with school‐wide development policies and programs of your preference.
Please contact the Director of Community Relations & Advancement for ways to get involved and visit the Charitable Giving section of our website to find out more about contributing to Holy Spirit Episcopal School.
To view the previous Fund for Excellence campaign CLICK HERE.