An engaged community exemplifying faith, character, and scholarship, HSES graduates display the following values:
- Service for others, collaboration, strength in character, and a caring community
- A culturally diverse community, self-reliance, tolerance and acceptance, opportunities for leadership, and global awareness.
- Dedicated faculty, every student's potential, differentiated instruction, individualization, academic excellence, and fine arts.
- Lifelong learning, well-rounded students, enrichment opportunities, independent and inquisitive learners, fitness and wellness, and Ecolink.
- Episcopal traditions, a Christian foundation, compassion, integrity, and unity of ...