- 2019-2020 Important Dates Calendar CLICK HERE.
- Letter from the Nurse CLICK HERE.
- Required Health Form CLICK HERE.
- Athletic Physical Evaluation Form (for Middle School only) CLICK HERE.
- PE Uniform Order Instructions (for Middle School only) CLICK HERE.
- 2019-2020 EC & PS Uniform Guidelines CLICK HERE.
- 2019-2020 LS Uniform Guidelines CLICK HERE.
- 2019-2020 MS Uniform Guidelines CLICK HERE.
- Tommy Hilfiger Uniform Orders CLICK HERE.
- Simply Fresh ORDER GUIDE and BUFFET REGISTRATION.
- Simply Fresh EC-PS OCT. MENU.
- Simply Fresh LS-MS OCT. MENU.
- Prearranged Absence Form CLICK HERE.
- RenWeb Parent Portal Instructions CLICK HERE.
- Community Service Guidelines (for Middle School only) CLICK HERE.
- Community Service Form (for Middle School only) CLICK HERE.
- Parent-Student Handbook 2019-2020 CLICK HERE.
List of School Supplies
You can order supplies through EPI for the 2019-2020 school year at retail prices (the sale is no longer available) or click each grade level below to review the list and purchase independently.
School ID: HOL083
If this is your first time to access ParentsWeb, Click on Create a New ParentsWeb Account. Our district code is HSE-TX. You should use the email address you provided to the school to register for access to ParentsWeb. Each parent can register independently.
CLICK HERE for a Middle School Parents guide.
CLICK HERE for a Primary and Lower School Parents guide.
If you are unable to register please email our Director of Technology. The use of the RenWeb Home app requires an annual subscription of $4.99 per family. The app is free to download, but a subscription is required for access. Use of the RenWeb mobile site and desktop site is free. An explanation of the mobile site and the app can be found HERE.
Access to the ParentsWeb Mobile Site
Amazon Benefit Program
Ordering any item through Amazon can provide funding for Holy Spirit Episcopal School. Link to Amazon through HERE to do your shopping and we all benefit! You will not pay more by shopping through this link, but the school will certainly benefit!