Life at HSES
Holy Spirit Episcopal School provides opportunities for enrichment and growth that allow all students to follow their unique paths.
- Through our Global Outreach program, students learn to become “people for others” and learn to value philanthropy as a life-long endeavor. They also develop an appreciation for other cultures through our Costa Rica Cultural Exchange Program.
- Our students learn to become “stewards of the earth” through their Ecolink experiences and, in the process, learn to enjoy challenges that stretch their capabilities and build self-confidence.
- Our Visual and Performing Arts opportunities build an aesthetic appreciation of the arts, while building artistic skills and confidence in performing and public speaking.
- Students’ physical fitness, team-work, sportsmanship, and team sport skills are developed and refined through our Athletics Program.
- The NHJS allows our students to create enthusiasm for scholarship, stimulate a desire to render service, promote leadership, develop character, and encourage citizenship.
- In addition, our students have the opportunity to enjoy competing in scholastic areas through PSIA district and state meets, while at the same time increasing their skills and knowledge in their chosen disciplines.