The Booster Club is a parent-driven committee designed to promote and provide financial support for the sports programs at HSES. The committee works with the Athletic Director to evaluate the HSES athletic programs and provides suggestions for change and improvements in programs and facilities. The Booster Club raises money through the sale of spirit shirts, hoodies, concession sales at games and Homecoming. Officers of the committee are parents who have children actively involved in sports at HSES.
How to Support Booster
- Purchase Spirit attire for adults and kids.
- Buy delicious snacks at our games.
- Buy a pizza dinner, auction items and spirit wear at Homecoming.
- Donate sports items and equipment when needed.
- President — Tammy Davis
- Vice President — Samreen Pachloo
- Secretary — Allison Welo
- Treasurer — Aliza Fan Dutt
The popular Saints cheer team, under the direction of Coach Shelia Williams, is now offering two opportunities to join the Spirit Squad.
1. Mini Saints Spirit Squad - a fun, recreational, after-school activity that teaches responsibility, builds friendships, strengthens skills and supports HSES athletic teams in cheer.
2. Saints Cheer Squad - a fun, performance, after-school activity that teaches responsibility, builds friendships, strengthens skills and supports HSES athletic teams in cheer.
CLICK HERE to register.
The Youth Sports Program provides Primary 4 and Lower School students an introduction to team sports and the foundational skills involved in each.
School teams participate in balanced, but competitive league play for basketball, baseball, softball, and t-ball. The HSES Youth Sports Program is designed to help students develop the skills and interest in team sports that will support participation in the Middle School Athletic Program in later years.
Parent involvement is important to the success of the Youth Sports Program. Numerous parents participate in coaching and assisting the student teams. HSES Youth Sports Program is a member of the West Houston Christian Sports Association.
Click here to contact Coach Marge Vinzant for additional information.